Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday 18 September 2011

Thinking about publishing

I keep a diary of my work related thoughts and activities in order to meet and exceed the standards of CPD - continuing professional development laid down by the HPC Health Professions Council and CSP Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.  I was thinking that I might publish what I can here online.... I have a lot of text so it would be a big task... But I thought people might like to know about the thoughts and professional journey of a physiotherapist in London England (physical therapist)......

2 comments:

  1. I do encourage you to do it; other professionals could read what you do, give their opinions and maybe participate with some ideas. It is also a way of offering different tools to improve the other´s physios work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete